What You'll Need
8oz whole wheat pasta
1lb. cherry tomatoes, halved
8 oz fresh mozzerella cubes or slices, roughly chopped
5 garlic cloves, chopped
3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp oregano
Salt and pepper to taste
Mix It Up
- Cook pasta according to directions. Drain and set aside in large bowl.
- Preheat oven to 450 and line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Mist with cooking spray. Arrange tomatoes and garlic on baking sheet. Mist with olive oil and roast for about 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar and oregano. Pour over pasta and toss to coat.
- When the tomatoes and garlic are ready add to pasta along with drippings from roasting.
- Toss in fresh basil.
- Let cool and then add mozzarella.
- And salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve at room temperature.