Pringles cans, minus the Pringles
Ribbons or Bows
Cookies/Candy/Goodie for inside
Mix It Up
- Pop open those Pringles containers.
- Eat chips.
- Give the inside a quick wash but try not to get the outside wet or it is worthless.
- Let them dry.
- Make cookies/goodies for inside. I can really see the Reindeer Chow in here.
- Take dry Pringles tubes and wrap with wrapping paper... use double sided tape to keep the paper on the tube.
- Fill with goodie!
- Put bow on lid or tie a ribbon on the outside (double sided tape will keep the ribbon in place too).
- Gift as you like.
I think a child could totally help you customize these for teachers, neighbors, and friends. They will have fun picking out paper and then putting the bows on the tops... even filling them with goodies.
Wouldn't it be fun to find a teddy bear cookie inside???
I don't have Pringles in the house should see if my mom has some and then I can fill them up!