Denim scraps. Seams and hems are stronger for the pups to chew on. For little dogs you can use other parts of the denim. It does help if you have a dog but you only have to know a dog, otherwise making this is weird.
You can also make small toys out of more demin scraps.
Mix It Up
- For a large dog I would think 16 inch strips of demin would work best. Lay them out together. Two or three pieces works.
- You can do this two ways.
- You can knot one end and braid it like the image above, knotting it at the end to keep it together.
- Or you can take all three pieces together and knot them, then pull each piece tighter individually. This will make the knot very tight so your go has tons of fun.
- You can trim denim if some of the pieces are too long.
- This is a good toy for a teething puppy.
- Because this toy is denim you can toss it in the washer if you feel so inclined. A gentle cycle is probably preferable so the knot doesn't come undone.