Mix It Up
- Melt the peanut butter and butter in a microwave safe dish. Microwave in 30 second intervals until butter is melted. Add the chocolate a little at a time until all is melted into the mix. You might need to microwave one last time to make sure everything is melted and add the vanilla. Stir together.
- In a large bowl add half of the cereal.
- Drizzle half of the chocolate peanut butter mixture into the cereal in the bowl. Mix with a spoon.
- Place one large paper bag into another one. Add ½ cup of the powdered sugar and half of the mixed cereal into the bag. Close this tightly and shake vigorously. Add more powdered sugar ½ cup at a time if needed until all the cereal is coated. Add ¼ of the m&ms into the bag and toss. Place in an air tight container.
- Continue these step with the remaining ingredients.
- Keep stored in an air tight container. Can be kept in the freezer!
And like I said, this makes a great gift. Package it up in mason jars, Christmas ziplocks (I found some at Big Lots) or even those great Christmas tins for baked goods. At this rate you could have a tin filled with Oreo Bark, Teddy Bear Cookies, and Reindeer Chow. What a delicious gift!