Oh but let's!
1. Supernatural is back! I love these two! I mean a lot. I don't get how it is that even when I'm disgusted by the episode... I still love them and can't stop the watching of these two beautiful men. *sigh* But seriously, I totally enjoyed the season opener.[Spoiler (click to open)]It was like the Zombie Apocalypse or something. I really enjoyed it and loved how the boys pretended to be FBI only to basically start bickering about the Darkness and freeing it and what to do and finding a cure... I loved that the Deputy was like... FBI, my ass. Cover blown guys. And then the mark is still in play for different reasons and the woman is the baby? And Sam is infected. Man. Still not loving the whole let's argue for 10 minutes over what to do. And Dean, 10 seasons ago you'd have been searching for a cure whether Sam was infected or not. I miss the good old days and I think both of the boys need to let go of some things and stop making everything so complicated. *tap tap tap* Are you listening writers???? Probably not.
2. They've been dumped! So I tried to watch Life in Pieces and Minority Report. I just got bored and couldn't stand to watch them. So they are out. Quantico is getting close. I mean it is a little interesting but it needs to grab my attention more.
3. Sleepy Hollow is also back and a show I really love. However, I wasn't impressed with the season opener but I'm hoping it will do better. They did have a good mix of seriousness and Icabods quirkiness.
4. The Flash is back too. The first episode left a little to be desired but I enjoyed Barry realizing what Oliver on Arrow took an entire season to which is that just because someone could be in danger doesn't mean they need to be removed from your life... see you still care about them and they remain in danger. We'll see how long it lasts though. I need to watch Arrow now. Haven't had the chance.
5. There is so much more like Blindspot, Arrow, The Muppets, The Originals and Vampire Diaries that I need to get to though the last two just air tonight but who knows when I'll watch.
6. Part of the reason I'm behind is I couldn't stop watching Grimm. I love that show. I love the humor they all have together and I'm shocked by the season 4 finale. I didn't think that would happen. And Adaline, Kelly, Juliette... Sean... I do love that they have these mini archs in their archs. Sure some cases don't wrap up in an episode but I love that it might be three and yet they contain part of the story so it is like they've wrapped up a little. It is amazing. Can't wait for Season 5 to start around Halloween!
7. I did watch Grandfathered and Grinder. I'm not sure about Grandfathered but Grinder or The Grinder is pretty funny. We'll see.