I'm going to be sharing the videos so that you can hear the music and see the video for the song if you like. You don't have to watch any of these. I'll put the videos after my entry.
1. Need You Now by Lady Antebellum: It is just one of the best songs I've ever heard. I love the lyrics and the video.
2. Hold On by Wilson Phillips: I have loved this song since it came out but the video does leave something to be desired. Still it is a wonderful song and kind of speaks to me.
3. Smile by Uncle Kracker: This is one of the best songs I've ever heard. It is simple but can totally describe people in your like that just make you happy by being near them. I love it and the video is so real.
4. Haven't Met You Yet by Michael Buble: I loved the song the moment I heard it because it speaks to my lack of a love life. But I didn't expect to like the video, especially as I watch it but I love the ending and I think you should try it out.
5. Far Away by Nickleback: This video makes me teary eyed. Especially since my own cousin is a firefighter and you just never know when these brave men and women will return from a fire. My cousin lost a member of his unit years back before this song but I have to imagine this song resonates with that woman's fiance.
6. I'd Come For You by Nickleback: I loved the song wen I heard it. Made me think of lovers and how one would always come to be there for the other but when I saw the video I got even more emotional because it was more about a father and his daughter. So watch it.
7. Brighter Than the Sun by Colbie Caillat: There is nothing overly special about this song other than it is catchy and fun. It makes me happy to hear it.
8. Stuck Like Glue by Sugarland: I know I've shared this video at least twice before but it is a fantastic video and so funny and the song is so addictive. I remember disliking the song originally but it grew on me like a fungus. *lol*
9. Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood: Oldie but a goodie. Frankly, I think taking your keys, a bat and any other instrument of destruction to another's car is bad and you'll get caught and have to pay for it but sweet justice on a cheating bastards.
10. Mean by Taylor Swift: I'm the first to say I'm not a fan of Taylor but come on she's had several catchy and fun songs and I have them whether I'm happy about it or not. But this song. I love the message and I think the video is a cute way of showing the message. The end makes me happy too.
5. Favorite books and why
6. Favorite movies and why
7. Favorite actresses/actor and why
8. Favorite character from a TV show/Movie and why
9. Favorite possession you would take with you to a dessert island
10. Favorite personal memories