01. My best friend Debbie. She and I have know each other since 1st grade. We became best friends in 6th grade. We've shared a lot of our lives with each other.
02. My great grandfather. He did a lot to make sure our generation even existed.
03. My cousin Melissa. Sometimes she frustrates me beyond reason but mostly she's like a sister I would have picked out for myself. She's really helped me get out there and talk to people. She knows I'm pretty shy and she encourages me.
04. My Grandpa. He helped our family a lot after my dad walked out on us. I don't know where we would be if he hadn't stepped in.
05. Grandma Phyl. She's not biologically related by she acts like we are her grandkids. She's the type of Grandma you want to go see because you know you'll get any amount of love you want.
06. My LJ Friends. You are more than 1 person but you all are so supportive even if we disagree on things. Thanks.
07. My cousin Christine. I'm not sure why but as the eldest cousin she's always held this special place for me. As a kid she made sure us "younger" cousins were welcomed and she always had a little treat for you. Now she's ready with a hug and you get the impression she genuinely cares about everything you tell her.
08. My cousins in general. I love them all (even the ones I clash with) and it is very important to me that I have relationships with them.
That's all I've got. I couldn't think of 2 more but I put a lot into 6 & 8.
DAY 01: 10 things about you
DAY 02: 10 things you love
DAY 03: 10 things you hate
DAY 04: 10 things you want to say to one person
DAY 05: 10 wishes
DAY 06: 10 items you can’t live without
DAY 07: 10 important people
DAY 08: 10 of your favorite songs
DAY 09: 10 ways to win your heart
DAY 10: Final 10 words.