Log in

No account? Create an account
September 27 2010 @ 05:22 pm
Help with Website  
I don't follow twitter much but I hate my current homepage on my computer. I was thinking of switching to one of those social network sites... I can't remember what they are called. I know TweetDeck is one you download but what is a web based one?

Current Mood: curious
( Post a new comment )
(no subject) - (Anonymous) on September 28th, 2010 07:24 am (UTC)
Jill aka Jo: Hug: Stock drawing on fingerssireesanwar on September 28th, 2010 06:30 pm (UTC)
Yeah, I really don't want to download something to my computer cause I'm at work. What are these programs called anyway?
turple_purtleturple_purtle on September 28th, 2010 02:14 pm (UTC)

I've heard of Echofon, and it seems web-based with an app d/l Firefox or Facebook...
Jill aka Jo: SG1: Personal Recordsireesanwar on September 28th, 2010 07:59 pm (UTC)
I have that but it is only for twitter and I hate it because of the pop up. *sigh* I know I saw one of my friends talking about something but I don't remember what it was.