01. Keanu Reeves - Surprisingly I like many of Keanu's movies... I would say my favorite is The Matrix but I also love Speed, A Walk in the Clouds, and The Lake House, Point Break, and Much A Do About Nothing. It does baffle me how a man who always seems to "act" the same makes such diverse movies and I like them.
03. Colin Firth - Bridget Jones' Diary is my favorite Colin movie. But I also love the second BJD movie and Want a Girl Wants, every part with him in Love Actually, and Mamma Mia.
04. Liam Neeson - Liam. He's special to me. He is great in Schindler's List, Nell, Rob Roy, Les Miserables, The Haunting, Star Wars: Episode I, Gangs of New York, Love Actually, Narnia Movies, Taken, Batman Begins, and The A-Team. I favorite movie for his is probably Nell. I still love that movie though I really really love The A-Team. It was so fun.
05. George Clooney - George has done a lot of great movies but I remember when he really started getting famous and he gave us One Fine Day and The Perfect Storm. I really liked both of those. So far though. I think I love Up in the Air the most.
06. Rupert Grint - Pretty much have only seen the Harry Potters. I think the last was the best though.
07. Robert Redford - Oh come on... Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid! Okay so I love many many others and Sneakers always comes to mind... but I think Butch and Sundance is my favorite.
08. Brad Pitt - I remember loving A River Runs Through It but upon last viewing I wasn't as impressed. I think my favorite is still Legends of the Fall. I like lots of his other movies but this is my favorite.
09. Viggo Mortensen - Oh Stryder! I loved him in the Lord of the Rings movies.
10. Johnny Depp - It is too easy to say the Pirates movies. I mean I loved the first one way too much but no for me Johnny did better earlier on...Edward Scissorhands, What's Eating Gilbert Grapes, Benny & Joon, Don Juan Demarco, and Chocolat are some of my very favorites by Johnny. I would say Edward and Benny are my absolute favorites though I think I watch Benny & Joon the most.
01. Jennifer Garner - Wow. I like Jennifer but I think the only movie of hers I truly loved was 13 Going on 30.
02. Sarah Michelle Gellar - I can't say I've watched most of her movies but I did enjoy I Know What You Did Last Summer.
03. Rachel McAdams - So much easier. The Notebook is my favorite but I also love The Time Traveler's Wife and Red Eye.
05. Amanda Bynes - What a Girl Wants hands down... Colin!
06. Nicole Kidman - Wow, I would be the first to say I'm not a huge fan but she has so many movies I love... Dead Calm, Far and Away, Practical Magic, The Others, Moulin Rouge, and Cold Mountain. Moulin, Far and Away and Cold are my favorites but I want Cold Mountain the most. I just love it.
07. Renée Zellweger - I loved her a Bridget Jones and I love Cold Mountain... I'm going to go with Bridget Jones' Diary because I love Colin.
08. Meryl Streep - I honestly rarely watched her movies until Mamma Mia! I loved it. But Julie & Julia was probably her best.... still I would rather watch Mamma Mia!
09. Sandra Bullock - Speed, The Net, While You Were Sleeping, Practical Magic, Miss Congeniality, Two Weeks Notice, The Lake House, The Proposal and The Blindside. Geez Sandra... stop okay. Before The Blindside I would have said my favorite movie by her was While You Were Sleeping. It is one of her best but I think The Blindside is her best.
10. Gwyneth Paltrow - Hook!!! I forgot she was in that. Emma, Shakespeare in Love, Iron Man and Iron Man 2. I think she did the best in Emma honestly.