1. I believe in one God, who is an omnipotent spirit, infinite, eternal, and unchangeable in his wisdom, power, holiness, goodness and truth.
2. I believe God created the universe and everything in it. Which means, yes, I believe in Creation but it is more plausible to me that bang.. everything started. I just don't have that <i>much</i> faith. I'm sure a lot don't agree and that is fine.
3. I believe that mankind chose to rebel against God, and that everyone of us sin. Yep, me too.
4. I believe because of our rebellion against God, we would be damned to eternal separation from our Creator if not for Jesus Christ, who I believe was born of the <i>Virgin</i> Mary. Jesus was crucified by men who turned away from the truth of God's Word. Jesus rose from the dead after three days and ascended into Heaven. Because of this we are saved. Jesus endured the pain of death to wash our sins away.
5. I believe that regardless of what Jesus did we will have to answer for everything we do. We just have the benefit as believers in him to be absolved of our transgressions.
6. I believe any sin is forgive in you trust in Christ and repent (truly in your heart).
7. I believe Jesus was perfect and sinless.
8. I believe in the Trinity: God the father, God's son (Jesus Christ) and the Holy Spirit.
9. I believe the Bible is the complete Word and Truth of God, written by men who were inspired by the Holy Spirit.
10. I believe the Bible is a history book.
11. I believe that believing in Christ is the only way to salvation and eternal life.
12. I believe God gave us dominion over the Earth and the animals therein. But this does not mean we should continually destroy what God gave us. Nor do I believe that having dominion over an animal give you the right to mistreat it.
13. I believe in the death penalty as God states it is the punishment for murder. It is just the punishment that the legal system should apply not an individual.
14. I believe abortion is the destruction of an innocent soul (a form of murder).
15. I believe marriage is between one woman and one man. (I know this a subject of much controversy but I have a right to my beliefs... please see 16.)
16. I believe that while I have the right to believe as I do, also do other of the world. Which means if I don't agree with you we can talk about it but I have no intention of hating you for your beliefs because I would view that as being a poor witness to my own religion.