2 tablespoons Olive oil
1 pound Sweet Italian sausage, crumbled (or 1 pound Shrimp or Chicken, I did 1/2 shrimp and 1/2 chicken, IBS Friendly)
1/2 teaspoon Dried red pepper flakes (I added about 3/4 teaspoon, better)
1/2 cup Diced onions
3 cloves Garlic, minced (4 better)
1 can Italian plum tomatoes, Drained and coarsely chopped
1 1/2 cup Whipping cream
1/2 teaspoons Salt
12 ounce Bow tie pasta
3 tablespoons Minced fresh parsley
Freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
1. Cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking. Drain.
2. Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add sausage and pepper flakes. Cook until sausage is no longer pink, stirring frequently, about 7 minutes. (Chicken is until it is not pink but sticking with the 7 minute for Shrimp and Chicken should work.)
3. Add onion and garlic to skillet and cook until onion is tender and sausage is light brown, stirring occasionally, about 7 minutes.
4. Add tomatoes, cream and salt. Simmer until mixture thickens slightly, about 4 minutes.
5. Serve on a plate or flat bowl with cream mixture.
6. Top with fresh grated Parmesan and parsley.
Yield: 4 Servings