1 package of Jell-O (I prefer Raspberry)
1 can of fruit cocktail (can mix with half pack of fruit) or 1 package of frozen fruit or the equivalent of fresh
1 12oz. Can of Cherry 7UP
1 small (8oz) Cool-Whip Lite (make sure this has been in the refrigerator and therefore soft)
1 fairly large mixing or decorative boil to put it in.
1. Boil 2 cups of water like the Jell-O box says (I just put the tea kettle on to boil)
2. Dump Jell-O powder into bowl
3. Pour 2 cups of hot water over powder and mix well
4. Mix in all Cool-Whip, will look creamy
5. Put in fruit
6. Pour in entire can of 7-UP (makes a froth)
7. Refrigerate Overnight (best) or for however long Jell-O box says
This goes over big and isn't too expensive to make. Obviously you can substitute Jello flavor and fruit to suit your tastes.
I'm making this for Christmas so I will post a picture next week.