Cake pop sticks
Vanilla Quick-Melt Candy Coating
Orange Tic-Tacs for nows (cut in half)
Black frosting squeeze tub for eyes and mouth
Wax or parchment paper
These are fun to make and share because people love them and tend to think you are pretty smart for making them.
- Insert the cake pop stick into the cream filling of the Oreo, pressing gently so the cookie doesn't break of come apart.
- Melt the candy coating according to the package directions.
- Drizzle or spoon a light coating over the cookie (don't dip or the cookie will come off the stick). If your having trouble with the sticks, you can add a bit of the candy coating as glue to get them to stick inside.
- Place your pops on wax or parchment paper to cool.
- Before the candy coating has cooled completely and is still slightly soft, push the snowman's nose into the middle of the cookie.
- Allow the cookie to cool completely before adding the black frosting dots for mouth and eyes.
I'm wondering if you have a brilliant Christmas creation that brings smiles to people's faces?
Days Til Christmas: 12