For a treat here is the Pumpkin Pie Twists
1 8 oz can crescent rolls
1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree
3 tablespoons butter, melted
3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
Cream Cheese Icing
1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Line backing sheet with parchment paper or silicon baking mat.
- Unroll crescent dough and lay down as 4 rectangles on prepared backing sheet.
- Spread pumpkin puree onto 2 of the rectangles.
- Place the other 2 rectangles on top of the pumpkin.
- Press edges together.
- Brush melted butter on top of rectangles.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.
- Using pizza cutter, cut both rectangles into 6 strips.
- Twist each strip a few times and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and cream cheese with an electric mixer for cream cheese icing.
- Fill a zip-lock bag, snip corner and top cooked twists with mixture.
What are you grateful for today?